CP&Y's Code of Ethics
The successful business operation and reputation of CP&Y, Inc. is built upon the principles of fair dealings and the ethical conduct of our employees. Executives at CP&Y have an even greater exposure and obligation to maintain the highest standards of conduct and personal integrity.
CP&Y will comply with all applicable laws and regulations and expects its directors, officers, and employees to conduct business in accordance with the letter, spirit, and intent of all relevant laws and to refrain from any illegal, dishonest, or unethical conduct. In addition, employees are referred to the rules and codes of ethics of the various professional licensing bodies that have jurisdiction over the practice of engineering.
Obligations of Each Employee
Each employee has an obligation to follow our Company’s Ethics Policy by:
· Understanding how to apply the Ethics Policy in carrying out your professional duties and job functions
· Abiding by the principles established by the Ethics Policy in carrying out your professional duties and job functions
· Seeking assistance from your supervisor or manager if you have any questions about how to apply the Ethics Policy to a specific job situation
· Raising any question you may have about a possible violation of the Ethics Policy by contacting your supervisor or manager, or, in the alternative, by contacting the Company CFO as acting Compliance Officer
· Cooperating with your supervisor or manager, or the Company CFO as acting Compliance Officer, into an investigation pertaining to the Ethics Policy