Roadway Design/Transportation Engineer P.E.- San Antonio, TX
CP&Y, Inc. has an immediate opening for a qualified experienced Transportation Engineer with a roadway focus in our San Antonio office. The preferred candidate will have a BS or MS in Civil Engineering with 6 to 12 years experience in transportation design activities on roadway design projects and be a Texas PE. Areas of interest should include roadway/highway projects.
The ideal candidate will be:
• able to act as Project Lead/Manager and work independently on multiple small and large roadway projects with minimal oversight
• a licensed Texas PE (preferred but not mandatory)
• able to demonstrate 6+ years of successfully working on roadway projects for San Antonio area clients such as TxDOT, Bexar County, and City of San Antonio.
• self-motivated and a self-starter
• able to clearly communicate, both written and orally, with internal and external customers
• experienced with and willing to produce Plans, Specifications and Estimates using MicroStation and Geopak software, and be familiar with other industry design software as it relates to roadway projects
• able to lead the work of others
• comfortable in an entrepreneurial role as we grow our San Antonio office